9:00 am Adult Education
- Leaders from the Adult Education Committee provide an adult Bible study opportunity at this time.
- Topics of study generally last from 4 to 6 weeks providing plenty of variety and the opportunity to join in at any time.
10:20 am Joy Choir
- An informal choir prepares us for worship.
10:30 am Traditional Worship
- The service always includes Children’s moments, a variety of music, and a sermon based on the Bible text.
- Children 6 and above are invited to stay in worship with their families.
- On the 1st Sunday of the month, communion is offered during the service.
- Nursery and pre-school care is available during worship.
11:30 am Coffee Mingle
- Fellowship and enjoy coffee and snacks following worship.
11:45 am Children’s Sunday School and Outings
- First Sunday of the Month Outing.
- Brian Love leads a 45 minute Sunday School class for ages 5-11 .
11:45 am Adult Education
- Please check the current This Week to see if a class is meeting now.
- Additional Adult classes are offered during this time throughout the year.